Alicia · Chong ❝ personal · rant · blog ❞   |   baby blog [defunct]  ·   facebook  ·   twitter  ·   youtube  ·   tumblr  ·   instagram  ·   lookbook  ·   polyvore  ·   contact me  · follow





Warden

♥ My name is Alicia.
I go by ALMIGHTYALICIA on the net.


musings
Pop culture is my life.
I adore loud stuff and bright colours.
I am a HUGE movie buff. I also spend half my life watching various TV shows.
I practically worship the Moon. And I like observing the clouds.



Looking for something


Instagram

Ask me anything
ASK ME ANYTHING AND I WILL WRITE TO YOU

Wishlist
If you are troubled on what to get me for my birthday or xmas or because you offended me and is asking for my forgiveness, here's a list that might work.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S DVD
Season 1/2/3/4/7/8/9
SHERLOCK DVD
Season 1/2
MODERN FAMILY DVD
Season 1/2/3/4
I ALWAYS accept Cupcakes/Cakes
Only H&M fashion voucher if you must
Call/Text me to treat me a meal
if everything fails

mail
  Ask Me Anything
Posted Saturday, November 12, 2011 // 10:06 am
I'll write to you
I have this idea that I shall impose on my blog from now onwards. 


Any response to this post, I will write a post dedicated to you. So if you want to know anything about me or ask for my opinion about anything, I will try my best to write out a post long enough to answer you every question.


Don't worry that this will disappear after 10 other posts. The tag will remain intact on my blog for as long as I want and it would be available to all for good. I think.


Nothing is the limit. I will try and be as honest as possible.

Labels:



| N E W E R P O S T>



© Layout made by tkh/mk.