Alicia · Chong ❝ personal · rant · blog ❞   |   baby blog [defunct]  ·   facebook  ·   twitter  ·   youtube  ·   tumblr  ·   instagram  ·   lookbook  ·   polyvore  ·   contact me  · follow





Warden

♥ My name is Alicia.
I go by ALMIGHTYALICIA on the net.


musings
Pop culture is my life.
I adore loud stuff and bright colours.
I am a HUGE movie buff. I also spend half my life watching various TV shows.
I practically worship the Moon. And I like observing the clouds.



Looking for something


Instagram

Ask me anything
ASK ME ANYTHING AND I WILL WRITE TO YOU

Wishlist
If you are troubled on what to get me for my birthday or xmas or because you offended me and is asking for my forgiveness, here's a list that might work.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S DVD
Season 1/2/3/4/7/8/9
SHERLOCK DVD
Season 1/2
MODERN FAMILY DVD
Season 1/2/3/4
I ALWAYS accept Cupcakes/Cakes
Only H&M fashion voucher if you must
Call/Text me to treat me a meal
if everything fails

mail
  Let the moment kill you
Posted Saturday, November 12, 2011 // 10:18 am
Lose everything you had


I did not blog yesterday, 11/11/11. I should have, but hey, I can't reverse time. Oh well. I did spend a wonderful time on this date though. One of the best times I had.


I've had the time of my life~


I need to stop.


Oh yes let me introduce my hipster self first! 
Yes this is me. I had to choose dark brown hair even though my hair is the blackest black. There wasn't much choice, really. But other than that, all the things there are pretty much legit. Dark hair, bangs, rectangle glasses, dresses with wild prints, dark cardigan and red sneakers. Treat the dark as BLACK.


I love my red sneakers. They are practically endangered now. I remember when red was still the bomb and everybody had one. But now, the common colours are black and white. I seldom see red on the shoes anymore. :( That is sad. 


You can create your own hipster self here:
Create them here
Yup. It's that easy.


Back to my 11/11/11. I spent my 11:11:11 on the bus though. Was on my way to Prom shopping with Ying Hui, Sam and Hui Jun. I love yesterday so much, I believe it is probably the best shopping/outing experience we had. We were doing our thang, gossiping, shopping, having fun. It was a great day. Fantastic way to celebrate the date.


Oh we all manage to get all our gear for Prom. Woo, can't wait for the day to arrive. I would probably need to start my plans soon.


We combed the entire Orchard Road, okay, not the entire. I was wearing my wedges and entire would be equivalent to my knees dislocating. Oh right, we roamed Ion, 313, and even almost risked H&M. But that would be crazy.


Speaking of H&M, I can't wait to see the Versace for H&M to hit the stores. 


We were so indecisive we just decided for my sister to join us and give us her opinion. Which was totally worth the wait.


I was quite happy they all stayed on till about 5.30 pm. Honestly, I thought one or two of them would leave earlier or be disinterested within the few two hours. But I don't know why, probably adrenaline, we all were having so much fun to leave. It was fantastic. And my legs still hurts.


So thankful to have gone through a decent Prom experience with every one of them at the same time, even though some of us has gotten the dress. Going to the same Prom can't compare to the experience of Prom shopping and going berserk because the Perfect Dress or Perfect Shoes has vanished from the face of the Earth. I am going to have the complete package for Prom. :D

Labels: , , , ,



| N E W E R P O S T>



© Layout made by tkh/mk.